IPL Media Rights Tender LIVE – IPL 2022 Final Viewership: The top Sports Broadcasters in India are doing their last minute calculations for the bidding of IPL Media Rights. But the IPL 2022 Ratings surely will dent their spirits. The viewership of IPL 2022 Finals between Gujarat Titans vs Rajasthan Royals has failed to deliver BIG on BARC RATING Charts. Follow Indian Cricket LIVE Updates & IPL Tender LIVE Updates with InsideSport.IN
Week 22: Saturday, 28th May 2022 to Friday, 3rd June 2022
- IPL 2022 Finals have rated almost 20-22% lower than the IPL 2021
- Such has been the viewership of FINAL WEEK of IPL 2022 that Star Sports 1 Hindi is not even in top 10 channels of WEEK
- Even IPL Eliminator, IPL Qualifiers or League Phase failed to deliver on RATINGS PARAMETERS.
- Overall the initial estimates tell – IPL Ratings this year have fallen by almost 25-28% on broadcast.
IPL Media Rights Tender: More bad news for BCCI, ‘ZEE Unlikely to BID for IPL Rights’: Follow…
IPL Media Rights Tender: BCCI says ‘very confident to deliver RECORD-BREAKING number’, ICC, ECB, CA also keeping…
IPL Media Rights Tender : IPL per match value ready to cross 100 Crore, ‘will overtake Premier.
IPL Media Rights Tender LIVE: BIG SHOCKER before MEDIA RIGHTS tender, IPL 2022 Final viewership TANK like never before: CHECK DETAILS
IPL Media Rights Tender – Amazon, Google PULLS OUT from IPL Tender: Also what comes as a big setback to the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), Amazon and Google did not submit their TECHNICAL BIDS on Friday.
Now InsideSport is learning from its sources, ZEE is also unlikely to BID for PACKAGE A.
Now IPL Media Rights Race is between incumbent Disney Star, Reliance Viacom18, Sony Pictures Network.
InsideSport has learnt from its sources that though ZEE has submitted their technical BID but will not BID for PACKAGE A. Their merger with Sony is imminent and industry sources say they are unlikely to play SPOIL-SPORT for their own partner.
“Why would ZEE Bid? Will they compete with their own partner SONY with whom they are merging very soon. No they won’t bid in the RACE”, said a source close to ZEE promoters.
IPL Media Rights Tender: Big Setback for BCCI, Amazon & Google pulls out, Star, Sony, Viacom, Times SUBMIT technical BIDS: Follow LIVE UPDATES
The bids were evaluated TECHNICALLY by the BCCI Legal and finance committee team. The Technical evalatuation was completed at 6PM on FRIDAY
The bidders who qualified technically have advance to the BIDDING ROUND which will be conducted on Sunday.
Who all have CLEARED Technical BIDS?
- Disney Star
- Reliance Viacom18
- Sony Network
- Zee Entertainment
- Times Internet (Only for Digital Rights)
- Reliance Jio (Only for Digital Rights)
- SuperSport (Only for International Territory Right – PACKAGE D)
IPL Media Rights Tender – Will the steep base price dissuade takers or will Sony, Star, Reliance BID BIG?
- Bundle A – Indian Sub Continent Broadcast: Base price in this category is Rs 49 crore per game. Overall 74 Games base price would be Rs 18,130 crore for five years.
- Bundle B – Digital rights Indian Sub-Continent: Base price for this package is Rs 33 crore per game. For five years, the calculation is Rs 12,210 crore.
- Bundle C: Non Exclusive Package (DIGITAL): The much-debated special package is in Bundle C which comprises 18 games and the reserve price in this cluster is Rs 16 crore per game. At 74 games per season and calculated for five years, the price of this bundle is Rs 1440 crore. This 18 Games in this package will be – Opening Match, 4 Playoff matches & 13 Evening Double Header matches
- Bundle D: Rest of the World Rights (Outside Sub-Continent): Base price for this package is Rs 3 crore per game. The combined value of the reserve price is Rs 1110. crore for five years.
Follow Indian Cricket LIVE Updates & IPL Media Rights Tender LIVE Updates with InsideSport.IN