Another day of domination from Charl Schwartzel sees the South African lead by four strokes going into the final round of the LIV Golf Invitational Series, while Dustin Johnson and Phil Mickelson continue to struggle at the Saudi rebel event
- Charl Schwartzel is on nine-under ahead of the final day of the LIV Golf event
- The South African leads by four strokes, ahead of compatriot Hennie du Plessis
- A strong day from Peter Uihlein sees the American move into third on four-under
- Dustin Johnson has plenty of work to do as he remains on -1, 10 shots off the lead
- Phil Mickelson has slipped to +4, while Ian Poulter’s struggles continued
Charl Schwartzel continued to dominate on the second day of the LIV Golf Invitational Series at the Centurion Club and still leads the field going into the final round.
The South African began the round in the lead on -5 and is now nine under par following another strong showing that finished with a birdie on the 18th. Compatriot Hennie du Plessis continues to put the pressure on and is second on -6.
Peter Uihlein had a strong day and is currently in third on four under par, while Oliver Bekker also climbed up the leaderboard and is fourth on -3.
Former world no 1 Dustin Johnson found his rhythm after an underwhelming first day but tailed off in the final few holes and is one of four players on one under par.
More to follow.
Charl Schwartzel continued to dominate on the second day of the LIV Golf Invitational Series